Monday, May 20, 2013

Bikini season starts this weekend! ... Week 3

Memorial day weekend is just around the corner .... so what does that mean? BIKINIS! This week it's time to step it up a bit to make sure everything starts looking good. You'll notice I added in some extra legs and abs in because lets be honest .. that's all anyone looks at when you're in a bathing suit (at least for us ladies). I also decided not to rest on Sunday and start my week off early!

As you progress make sure to keep adding more weight to your routine. The key is to keep on building that strength. My rule of thumb is that you sure start feeling it (that burn) around the 6-8 rep. If you feel it before you have too much weight on and if you don't feel it at all you need more weight. Good luck this week! Please post comments/questions!

Week 3

Exercise Plan

Visit my fitness page for this week's details.

Su: Legs and Abs
M: Chest and Tris, 45 - 60 min cardio
T: Back and Biceps, 45 - 60 min cardio
W: Legs again!
Th: Shoulders and abs, 45- 60 min cardio
F: 60-90 min cardio
Sa - M: enjoying the holiday :)

Diet Plan

As the summer is approaching, I'm going to reduce my carb intake a bit to get that flat stomach again. I love carbs too much to cut them from every meal .. and well you need them to do cardio and fuel you through the day. So my rule of thumb for the next few weeks is going to be no carbs after 6pm. Let's see how well I do at this :)

Daily Caloric Intake: 1100 (net), 3 meals and 1 snack a day
Protein: 82g
Fat: 30g
Carbs: 123g

No comments:

Post a Comment