Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Muscle memory ... Week 2

After my first week back in the gym, I realized how much I really missed lifting weights and the satisfaction I get from it. This week have been a bit crazy because I finally moved into my new place. It's been hard to fit in all my workouts so I modified my plan a bit. If you have time for all four days of strength training this week keep the same plan as Week 1, but make sure you increase your weight. Try bumping it up in 2.5 lb increments. If it feels to heavy only do your last set with the increased weight.

Week 2

Exercise Plan

Visit my fitness page for the details on my strength training.

M: Rest
T: Chest/Tris/Back, 60 min spin class
W: Leg day
T: Shoulders/Biceps/Abs, 45-60 min cardio
F: 45-60 min Cardio
Sa: Rest
Su: low activity (yoga, hiking, or rest)

Diet

This week I switched up my typically grocery shopping. I opted to start purchasing organic dairy, cage free eggs, grass fed meats, and organic fruits and veggies (if I eat the skin). Although this definitely increased my grocery bill, I'm curious to see if it changes how much water I retain and how I feel.

Daily Caloric Intake: 1150, 3 meals and 1 snack a day
Protein: 86g
Fat: 32g
Carbs: 129g


No comments:

Post a Comment